Long-term stay in the USA

Doubling you travel time with a B-2 visa?

The B-2 visa is intended for those who are planning a longer term private stay or tourist vacation in the U.S. Whether you are on a road trip or city hopping, the maximum of 90 days of visa-free entry provided under ESTA may often not enough to get to know the diversity of the United States of America. Therefore, if you are planning an adventure through the United States, then we can help you decide whether a B-2 tourist visa is what you need for your travel plans. A B-2 visa entitles you to a prolonged stay in the U.S. of up to 180 days per entry.

U.S. travelers who do not qualify for visa-free entry under the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) with ESTA or are excluded from visa-free entry by other circumstances should alternatively consider applying for a B visa.

We can provide you with information about the exact entry requirements, the application process, as well as the term of validity of a B visa! Together, we can address the question of whether a B visa makes the most sense for your individual situation.

Contact us today